Gia nhập Talent Network của chúng tôi sẽ giúp bạn nâng cao khả năng tìm kiếm việc làm. Cho dù bạn ứng tuyển một công việc nào đó hoặc đơn giản là cập nhật thông tin của mình, chúng tôi cũng luôn mong muốn được kết nối cùng bạn.
• Build quarterly and yearly product plan and strategy. Manage tiNi toys product portfolio and ensure new product development
• Develop/source new product based on aligned plan & strategy
• Optimize the performance of existing product in order to maximize gross profit margins across the product range
• Develop, contract and implement the product portfolio by specified deadlines as agreed
• Track competitor activities, act upon customer insights and market intelligence to deliver winning product onto the marketplace
• Ensure that supplier contracts are negotiated at rates that meet market demand and customer expectations in order to meet margin targets
• Manage product price and promotion campaign during product life cycle
• Ensure that Sales, Trade Marketing and Merchandise teams are fully briefed on new products and fully aligned on all items/SKUs/design carried on for each specific distribution channels.
• Working closely with demand planning and sale teams for the accurate forecast/volume ordered.
• In Corporate with procurement team to ensure they proceed the shipment on time.
• Prepare and conduct monthly sale performance review with Sale/Trade & merchandise teams to ensure enough MOH stock and propose promotion support if needed for slow moving items
• Hit all production deadlines in timely manner to ensure optimized speed to market
• Manage and maintain supplier relationships in order to drive cost reductions while continually achieving the highest level of quality material
• Partner with Corp Marketing to plan and execute demand generation activities for tiNi Toys under the tiNi Group branding umbrella
• Other assigned tasks from managers
• University degree in Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Production, Purchasing, Business Administration, Finance or other related field.
• Previous 3+ years’ experience on Procurement/Production/Business development in multinational FMCG company
• Licensing experience and branding experience is a plus
• Perform excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team
• Excellent supplier management, project management and negotiation skill
• Must be have excellent analytical skills, demonstrate initiative and possess the ability to lead effective meetings
• Must be capable of handling multiple projects at one time.
• Good knowledge of word, excel, and power point
• English fluency is an advantage.
• Problem-solving and Time management skill.
• Self-motivated approach to work and highly organized.
• Highly motivated and results orientated individual. Flexible, capable of working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 31/10/2019